Virtual Server / Machine
NIC's data centre offers the Service of Virtual Server / Machine to its user. Any Govt. Department / Organization can also avail this Service.
These Virtual Machine can be used for Web hosting, Database hosting and Application hosting etc.
Terms & conditions for Virtual Machine users.
Data Center Responsibilities
• Creation of Virtual Machine
• Resource allocation as per user demand including :-
• Hard Disk allocation
• RAM allocation
• CPU allocation
• OS Installation (i.e. Windows/Linux)
• Network Connectivity
• Extension of HDD (i.e. new disk will be mount on VM rather than extension in existing HDD)
• Extension of RAM till limit
• Extension of CPU till limit
• Antivirus Installation
• Installation of Backup agent on request
• Allocation of Public IP and Natting with Private IP if audit is cleared
• Coordinating for DNS entry
• OS Hardening
• Coordinating for VPN account
• Coordinating for Ports open in the firewall
• Installation of necessary software
• Installation of third party software at own risk
• Installation of Application
• Database connectivity
• System Administration
• Application and Data Base Administration
Note: Business Continuity is not concerned.